I miss you lots. I want to make sure that I get to see you every morning, day and night. You are busy working tonight, will only be able to see you tomorrow night. I miss you much.
I miss us as well, the happy-full of love us together. I miss you holding my hand, hugging me, kissing me, telling me how much you love me, I miss you a lot. Day to day, the more I realise that you are my happiness and I need you to be by my side always. but I don't know if you feel the same way because the you now is not the same you like last time. How I wish I can turn back time and I want to stop the time when we spend all the good times together.
I love you, you are my happiness. But I want you to be happy as well, even without me being around, I will let you go, that's how much you mean to me, that's how much I care and love you....
No comments:
Post a Comment