I wonder if this is what I really want. I wonder if I might regret this decision. I wonder if this is the best decision to take. I wonder if this is the best solution.
Dear God, if this is how it should be, then let it be. Give me strength through all this, especially tonight. If he is meant to be mine then don't let him slip away from me. And if he is not meant to be mine and this is how it should be, please distant him from me in the best possible, less hurtful way for men I put everything in Your hand tonight. Please guide me...
Hopefully this will end all the confusions, yours and mine, about us, about what we want, about everything. I let you go it's not because I don't care and love you anymore. It's because I care dearly therefore I want you to be happy. We always want to see the people that we love to be happy, so this's it. I care for you with all my heart....
No comments:
Post a Comment