I was very nervous when talking to you about us just now. But your reaction was unexpected. You were very calm. But I couldn't believe it that you didn't even notice that I went missing for 3 days, more of 3 nights and 4 days. You argued with me that you care. You argued with me that you love. But I don't see any prove.
You told me that you want us still, you are just in the process of finding yourself. But the thing is, if you yourself is not sure of what you want or how you want things to be, how sure are you that you want me to be around? Or are you treating me like your comfort zone where you can turn to when you are in need or when you have no one to be there for you.
Please make up your mind and don't drag me into your own confusions. These confusions of yours have nothing to do with me at all. It's either a yes or a no for both of us. You want me to wait, you said you will come back,but how long do I have to wait? And when I said I want to move on, you were pissed. What am I for you then, a barbie doll with no heart that you can keep or kick whenever you want to?
Relationship is always about two people to work together. But when there is only one party to work things out, is it still considered as a relationship? Maybe yes for you but not or me. It's all about commitment. I'm still with mine but where is yours? And you can't keep up to the commitment and yet you still want to keep me by your side. For what? For nothing? To waste my time? There is actually no need for break in a relationship, it's either a yes or no, as simple as that.Why do we have to make things complicated? Because you are not sure of what you want?
You said that you care and you love but you never show it. Why is it only when I want to walk away then only you act like you care. It's now hard for me to differentiate whether you really care or you act like you care because for me both are almost the same now from the way you've been treating me. If you do care, show it. You don't show that you care for me but when something happen to your friend, you always text or call or look for them to make sure that you are ok, but you don't do the same to me. Is that what you considered as your way of caring. It's more like, when I'm about to die then only you care and while I'm sick you never show up. Too late isn't it?
I'm no longer your toy. You asked me to do things for myself? Yes I will.....
No comments:
Post a Comment