Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sigh.....

A shocking news! Not really shocking though, but not expected as well, but it's predictable.
One lie to another, don't know how many more to go.

A friend of mine actually snapped a pic and sent it to me. Here is the pic:














"Can cancer and a gemini work?" posted on 16th of June.

Maybe I'm just used to this sort of things now. Not many people know that we are having some problems now therefore my friend, the bird snapped this and asked me because the bird thought that we are still both ok. And the bird knows that I'm a Scorpio, not a Gemini therefore the bird asked me about it. What could I say? All I answered was," ask him, not me!" Humiliated and embarrassed, that's how I feel.

I really don't understand. I asked for break up, you argued with me. When I brought up the topic about her, you said that you haven't been in contact with her lately. But although you haven't been in contact with her, you mind never stop contacting her at all. If you really want her, or you think that she's going to be better than me, going to love and care for you more than me, why don't you let me go? Afraid that you might regret it one day? I don't get you anymore.

I have given you chances to prove yourself but nothing works. I understand you are a bit slow sometimes, but if you do love me, you wouldn't let me be in pain for that long. You really have taken me for granted way too much. I love you yes, but this is just not right, the way you treat me.

I'm hurt so so much, but surprisingly I wasn't shocked when I saw this. Thank you my bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment