Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One more week to go

Your birthday is coming soon. I didn't get to celebrate your birthday with you last year but hopefully I can make it this year. Hopefully you are not too busy with your friends because you told me that you want to spend your birthday together with me. We never know, it might be the last birthday that I celebrate with you therefore I want to make things proper. I want it to be memorable just incase if one day we are no longer together, it can remind you of me in every way.

All I wish for your birthday is for you to be able to find your happiness. Your happiness means so much to me even if I'm not part of it. Just like what people says, when you love someone all you want to see is their happiness, and this is what I'm doing right now. I will slowly go because I don't want you to be confused anymore. If I go, it will slowly ends your confusion and you can be happy. Yeah it hurts, but it doesn't matter as long as one day I can see you smiling at me, just like last time, smile that full of love, pure from the heart. 

And after I leave and you realise that you need me to be around, worry not, I will always be there even though you can't find me, because I know I can't leave you alone, but I will be watching you from afar to make sure that you are ok. And if you one day ask me to come back, maybe I will but I'm not sure.....

You are the first that shows me what love is all about. I've learnt a lot.You are the first that really mean a lot to me therefore it's very difficult for me to let go of this feeling for you. You may not know how much I actually love and care for you, but I really do. You are not just one random person, you are the world, you mean the world to me, that's how much I love you.....


No comments:

Post a Comment