It all started in 2009 when I posted the status of "be here, hold me, hug me, kiss me" posted on facebook on 10 August 2009 and you replied "can, I can help you to do all that". Then I saw your phone number on your facebook and texted when I was bored. You asked me who it was and I replied,"the fairest maiden on earth". Lol. From then onwards, we started to message each other all the time, shared webcam through MSN, met in between classes, etc. Belinda, Ayuni and Arafa started to tease me about you.
I still remembered you asking to see my pink LG icecream phone and you typed the message in asking me to be your girlfriend. Then I told you that you were not gentle enough, I only like guy who asked me directly and you eventually did but I didn't answer you immediately. On the 29th of August 2009, you texted me when I just woke up asking what I was going to do for the day, I said going to Pyramid t buy white heels from Nose and yo offered to accompany me. Later in the evening, you came and picked me up and we went to Pyramid. I still remembered we parked the car opposite Sunway Hotel. We went for Ghosts of Girlfriend Past movie and after that we went to have soups at Zen. I had Minestone and you had Mushroom soup. You held my head throughout the night after the movie. Very sweet of you. Then when going back, you accompanied me upstairs because I was afraid to go up alone in the midnight because of drunk people. Then we talked in my room and I was leaning on you. I expected you to know my answer to your question and you did. When you left the house, you told me you forgot something and you gave a quick kiss on my cheek.
Two days after that, we went to Bukit Tinggi with Ayuni and Belinda. It was our first proper date. It was fun, took a lot of pictures as well. We went to Klang for Bak Kut Teh, Bukit Tinggi then Lookout Point for dinner. From then onwards, we were very happy together, enjoyed each other companion a lot, wanted to be with each other everyday, all the time.
In September/October that year, we went to Langkawi together. We had so much fun with Ayuni, Belinda, Afafa and Alson.
In October, me and the girls, Belinda and Afafa stayed out for our birthday together. And you were there as well. We went out for my birthday dinner at Lookout Point. You gave me the bracelet with beads. Then we went back to the hotel to sing birthday song together and you stayed over with us that night.
November 1st, we went home from the stayout. That day was unforgettable. If you read this, you should know what happened there.
Then I finish my Higher Diploma in December and I went home for 2months. We missed each other like crazy. We messaged, called, and skyped all the time for the 2months time.
No comments:
Post a Comment