Every morning when I wake up, We are the first thing that pops in my mind. It is how important you are to me, it is how much I do care for you and for us. I miss us, I miss you and me together like last time. Not only miss the you and me that had so much fun, I also miss us that went through all the thicks and downs together and yet we were very strong. We fought hard for this relationship, we did everything for this relationship. Because we truly cared for each other.
But after all the hard times that we went through together, where are we now?Why do we become like this?I thought all the hard times supposed to make us and this relationship stronger, but look at what happened to us now. Why do we have to give up after we gone through this far together? Isn't it such a waste for all our hard works all this while, fought so hard to stay together?
Sometimes I don't get you and your way of thinking. I fully understand your want to achieve your goals. But what does it have to do with this relationship. It seems like you are sacrificing this relationship for your own goal and I don't think it's fair for me. Since we got back together, I keep telling myself that this time round I don't to see failure in this relationship because I truly need you in my life, therefore when things happened, it kills me. Isn't it even better that we can live and work towards our goal and at the same time we work this relationship out? Isn't it a better outcome where we can achieve our goals and yet prove to people that we can stay strong together? It's double achievements which will make us feel even greater of ourselves.
I just want you to see things from different view and think out of the box. If you really want to put this relationship in pause, why did you get angry when I told you that maybe it's better if we call it off? If you really want me to be around, if I'm really important, why do you have to let go of me in times like this? Don't you know how much I want to be by your side, to be there for you always? You said that you can't bear to see a failure in our relationship, but by what you are doing now, it's the same thing as leading it to a failure slowly but surely.
I never even once thought of letting go of you after how you treated me and everything, but why do you even think of letting go of me? If what we have all this while is true, I want you and me to fight for us, together......
No comments:
Post a Comment