Day to day I get confused even more. I don't know what we are right now. I don't know whether we are still considered as being together or just friends. Sometimes it feels like we are getting better but sometimes it feels like we are getting further as well. I really don't know what to do about this. How I wish I can read your minds or at least you open up to me, talk to me more often about what you think of us.
I hate things hanging like this without any certainty. I would rather you tell me things straight on my face rather than keep me wondering like this. Even if the truth hurts, I don't mind as long as I know what's going on between us.
If one day I choose to leave, I hope you won't be angry at me for giving up so fast on us. I've tried my best but if I think that this relationship has no direction, I have to end this here rather than we get hurt in the future. Please don't ask me whys if you can't find me one day. You need not worry, even if I choose to leave, part of me always have you in it because you mean the world to me. Please don't ask me to come back as well if you don't have any intention to keep me. I'm just too afraid of getting hurt again. I'm not a toy where you throw away whenever you are bored, I have heart that is fragile and easily broken.
No comments:
Post a Comment