Sometimes when I think to myself, if I know that we are going to be like how we are now, I would rather have the long distance relationship with you back in KL than losing you when you are here. Both hurts, but it kills me for losing you.
I don't expect much, I don't demand much, what I want is that you come back to me unconditionally, just like my feeling to you, unconditionally.
I really hope that one day you will wake up and realise everything that you have done to me and to us. I won't call it as wrong doings but more to impulsive doings. I'm sure your surroundings that turn you to be like how you are now. Do you actually realise how much you have changed?
I stay still hoping that you will realise all this and return to me. Some say that I'm the dumbest person on earth to ever take this decision as there are millions of guys that I can choose from but you. But my lovr for you is the one that makes me stay. I will stay until the day that I can't hold on anymore, hopefully you will return before that time comes....
Loving you dearly as always, sayang
No comments:
Post a Comment