Never give up on something that you really care because you may never know what's going to happen tomorrow. Someone might have to go away for some reason like family urgent, accidents or maybe death.
To achieve something in our life, it doesn't mean that we have to let go. We are still different individual, we still do our own things, we still decide and do things for ourself. The people around us are the only support or the ones giving suggestions and advices but despite of that, everything is back to ourself.
I've gone through so much to realise that I'm happy to have you around. I need nothing else but you. You are the one that matters. People around me are only giving suggestions, but everything is back to myself to decide. Just like the current situation, everyone ask me to leave, to leave you and the pain, but me myself decide to stay back, keep holding on. If I'm to leave you, I would have left you since the first moment you hurt me. Do you ever think of what makes me stay still? Do you know why I choose to keep holding on? Because I know I'm happy to be around you, to have you around therefore I don't give up no matter how much pain you put me through. After all that we've been through together, I think it's such as waste if we just give up now. Never even a single second I thought of leaving you. I still believe that we can make it.
I don't want you to give up on us. Just like me, I try my best and despite of all that, I still stay because my heart asks me to. Follow your heart, that's what people say and I do, I'm following my heart. I just don't want you to cross out this relationship no matter how hard the situation is or how hard it will be later on. As long as we are together, we know we are going to make it through. But why do you have to think of giving up on us? You know what we have for each other is true. Some people search very hard for love, but why do we want to give up on what we already have? Together we will be strong.
I hope you do consider about this and about us....
I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
Still looking up.
I won't give up on us
God knows I'm tough enough
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No comments:
Post a Comment