I really don't know what to do about us and this relationship. I start to lose hope. I don't see the willingness from your side to make things better.
It's irony on how things have changed since we came here. When the first we came here, we were very good together, we supported each other all the time. We went through the hard time together when we had no more cash at all and struggling looking for job to be able to survive, to pay rent, to eat, etc. Now that we have everything, we started to go separate ways, enjoying lives separately. I thought by going through all the hard time we could make things stronger but I was wrong. Instead, when we have everything, that's when people start to change, in lifestyle, behaviour, etc. And this is what's happening with us now.
Even start from this week onwards, I can see that you will be more than happy to go for work knowing that the other person will be there most of the time working together with you for these two weeks. You could tell me that you haven't been in contact with her, but surely these two weeks will be a good bonding sessions again between the two of you and things going to start again between you two, the flirt, the text messages, need I say more? I'm pretty sure you haven't even thought of what to do for the one month period about us.
But whatever happens, I start to accept fact that memory stays while life have to go on. Finally I have the courage to box things up, everything that remind me of you and us.
I have been missing Micky a lot lately. Baby, how I wish you are around here to accompany me to go through all the hard times. I'm sorry to have to leave you behind in KL. I'm sorry as well that the relationship between mommy and daddy doesn't go well here....
No comments:
Post a Comment