Time to get awag from the stress and depression for a while. Nobody carea anyway.
You called but for reason that I didn't know of because I didn't pick up the call, most probably asking for the key therefore I texted just to let you know where the key is.
It has been a long day, worked from morning til late at night. But I didn't go home after work, instead, I go somewhere else to find temporary peace for my mind from all the depression.
I know you are not gonna care anyway. Or maybe even better if I don't show up anymore so you can have full freedom to do and have whatever you've been eanting all this while.
Just to let you know, it hurts to leave you behind and have to start everything over, alone, by myself, without you being around, try to forget our commitment that ,i have been keeping.
I wondrr if you ever miss me too? Or have I ever cross your mind again?
No comments:
Post a Comment