Sunday, June 17, 2012

Away

I can't bear the stress and depression knowing that I'm gonna lose you anytime. Maybe I should just let go, see if you care enough to come back. That's what people have been telling me, let you go, see if you'll come back. And if not, it proves that you are not worth it anymore. But I'm scared of the fact that you might never come back to me at all.

People have been telling me to move on, to let go, that it's not worth to fight for anymore. Even you yourself told me not to fight and not to beg, let loose. I think to myself again, maybe I should just listen because there is no point of fighting hard to get you back and you fight with me at the same time to go away.

I will disappear, slowly but surely, I'm trying to stick all the fine pieces in me back in one then I will start to walk slowly, take one step at a time......

I love u much, I really do

No comments:

Post a Comment