Saturday, June 16, 2012

Unsaid Words

So many things going on, so many things changed.

I'm in deep pain and everyone knows it except you. You clearly know that you meant the world to me and yet you don't even bother to give my colourful back just like before.

Love is not about counting who did wrong and how many times the other party hurt us. If love is there, no matter what happens, it will stay the same. Love is about forgiveness.

I have forgiven whatever that happened recently because I know everyone deserve a second chance as in nobody's perfect. But you don't even bother to try to find your way back to us.

I still remember when we just got back together, you asked me not to leave, you asked me to promise to always be by your side, you asked me to be a partner of yours always and I said I will and I stick to that commitment. But what happened to you now? Where are the promises that we made together?

Even before we came here, we agreed to our commitments which are to come here together to make this relationship stronger than ever, to always be there for each other, to support each other, to always love and cherish each other. And I stick to the commitment still. Knowing that you don't even remember about these promises is what hurts me the most.

You know we've gone through ups and downs together, we've been through all the thicks and thins together, but why now when we can finally be together then you let go? You don't even fight for me instead you push me away from you life?

All that happened, your playfulness, your uncertainty, your harsh nasty words, your rude behaviour, I forgive everything that happened. All I want is for you to be back. Do you know ho much I do miss you a lot? You were my other half and you still are. You mean the world to me and now that you are gone, my world is left with only black and white.

Whatever I did, whatever words I said, I never really mean it except when I told you that I do miss and love you a lot, those are for real.

We've been fighting so hard to be able to stay together, but how come when we've come so far, things changed? I thought we are unbreakable, we are always strong as long as we are together, you and me against the world, but you are the one that broke it and because of that, I'm broken and torn into pieces.

How I wish I can hold you in my arm like last time, have you all by myself, spending all the quality time together, only you and me. Look back at how happy we were together. I miss those moments, every and each of the time we spent together mean a lot to me. It may mean nothing to you now, but it still means the world to me. Never stop caring and loving you, dut.....

No comments:

Post a Comment