I'm confused. I'm confused with everything now. I don't know what is going on at the moment. It feels weird. I thought I should be happy but I feel nothing much about it. Or maybe I'm just so used to it now?
Sometimes I really wish that I can read minds. I don't ask for much but certainty. I'm unsure about everything now, too many whys in my head....only if someone can answer my whys then maybe I will feel better about things.
But one things I'm sure of is that I want to create memorable moments for you, me and us just in case if things don't work out as how we plan. Your day is coming soon, I want it to be proper.
Second chance? Will it work out this time? Will it be worth it? I'm too afraid to be broken again when I actually start to pick up the pieces of me together... I do want us but... I don't know. Somehow I feel like you are not that keen on it, that's why I'm considering about this second chance...
No comments:
Post a Comment