Friday, July 13, 2012

Flaws

Everyone has flaws. Everyone makes mistake. Everyone deserves a second chance. No body's perfect. We are just normal human being.

Same goes to you and me, we make mistakes. I let go of what happened slowly, I forgive but not forget. I have given you chances to prove yourself, but do you actually make full use of my chances for you? Do you see me trying to get myself to trust you back? Are you sincere about wanting to make things better? How come there is always doubt inside me about you?

Somehow I feel like you never stop things between you and her. Even if things stop between you two, seems like things never really stop from your side. The fantasies about her, the image about her, the thought of her never get out of your mind. Somehow I feel like you still check her out every now and then, through facebook or any possible media. Are you actually over her yet? Is it really done between the two of you? Do you really have nothing for her anymore? I sense that even if you say that you have nothing else for her, but at the back of your head, she is still there.

I do want us, I could see that you are changing for good although very slow, not like how I want it to be. But all I want is you to come back clean. All I want is you come back with all your heart for me. I don't want to be with a guy whose heart is divided to other girl as well. What is the point of being together if your fantasies never end? You can't have her therefore your fantasies are there all the time. You are still pretty confused about things.

I keep telling myself to learn to trust you back, but when I start to believe your words, something always happen that make me have doubt in you. I don't mean to make things difficult for you to come back, I do realy want you to be back, I want the happy us back, but all I want is that you come back clean, only me inside you, noone else, can you do that, can you stop your fantasies? Can you back to just be mine, only mine, only me in your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment