So many things going on. I lost my best friend, may she be in the better place now, i love u afafa :(
I don't update my blog that often anymore. One thing that I learn is don't think too much, whatever happens then let it be.
About love, loving someone is when we want that person to be happy even we are not part of their happiness.
A few ways I learn to appreciate things around me:
1. Whatever happens, happens
2. If a person love you, they will show you by actions, not words
3. Appreciate what you have
4. If a person never worry about you, try not to worry about them as well, it's not worth it
5. Everything happens for a reason
6. You have to lose something to gain something better
7. Never take things for granted
8. Love yourself :)
Enough of the crying and tearing of heartbreak. I start to get tired of the drama, all words but no actions. If one day you can't find me it's your lose, not mine. I've done enough, I've tried my best, now is your turn if you really want me. I'm never demanding, it's you who can't meet my expectations. I'm not difficult, or you can't handle me. Hearts are not to play around with like toys. Let me try to break yours and see how it feels.
Somehow I realise, I'm a better person. I did something stupid for a solid reason while some people do stupid things for something unreasonable. Hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment