Everyone deserves a second chance. Nobody's perfect. Even God gives us chances after chances to make us the right person, to make everything right from our wrongs. We should give people chances for them to prove themselves as well. But we are not God, we are human where there is limit in our patience. We don't have the patience like Him.
When we give people chances, we are hoping that they would prove us wrong about them. We are giving them time to show us that our judgement is wrong. But what if they don't make use of those chances? What if they take the chances for granted? What if they think they could get the third, fourth, fifth, sixth and countless times of chances? Some people just like to take advantage of the situation and people for granted. Just because they think they are forgiven for the first time, they think we would do the same for the next wrong doingS.
Second chance, third chance, fourth chance, countless chance I've given him to prove himself. I've given him chances to prove me wrong that he is not that type of guy like others. I've given myself and him time for him to really make use of the chances. But I seem to be taken for granted again. He seems to take these chances so easily, as if it's easily given for nothing. Words remain as words if no action is taken, it's meaningless and worthless.
I've given him chances to prove me wrong that he is still the person who keeps his words just like how he hates people who don't keep their words. One time, two times, three times, countless times. And now when we argue, I can't believe he actually said that it's very hard to compromise with me. I was like What the hell!!!. I'm more than willing to compromise and I stick to our agreement. He finds it difficult to compromise with me because he knows that he can't stick to it and he's being greedy and wants all for his good only without considering my feeling. I mean it doesn't make sense if only now he says that it's hard to compromise with me. I'm the easiest person to find win win situation with in everything and stick to it and I expect the same, just like how he expects me in everything like how he wants it. Omg, such a childish creature........
No comments:
Post a Comment