Dear u,
I don't know how to talk things out so I prefer to express my feelings here. I don't care if you are gonna read,at least writing it out makes me feel better. I just don't feel like talking to you face to face about some stuffs because you never want to listen and understand,make me feel like talking to a wall. Somehow when I talk to you I feel like you don't understand human language,even a dog can understand human language better than you.
This one month has been very tiring. I'm tired of all the arguements. I'm tired of everything. I just don't feel happy and contented anymore. You have been very selfish. You never want to understand me at all. You never stick to your words at all while you always think that you are so mature. BULLSHIT!
You always say that I'm annoying. You say that I like to nag and find things to argue about and it makes you tired as well. But the thing is you never realise the cause of our arguementS. You know clearly I'm not happy that you are being closed with girls especially after the cheating incident. But you told me you have no friends and should let you chat. Then we made agreements which are you won't reply n respond to them when we spend time and after work whenever you are with me at home,also only go out in group.
The point is, although I'm not happy but I still commit to our agreements,and you don't stick to it therefore I get annoyed and become annoying to you. If you stick to your words, we won't argue at all, everything will be just good as before. It's you who caused all the arguements and yet I'm the one to be blamed and called annoying which is not fair at all. I do nothing wrong. Unless if I say you can't chat or go out with them at all then you have the right to be annoyed at me because I don't stick to our win win situation agreement. This time It's all from you and within yourself and yet I get blamed.
If you can make use of your brain to think and be smarter, you will eventually realise that it's you that caused all the stress to yourself. If you know that we argue because of one thing, then stop it or try to improve things. But in this case, you know you don't stick to your words, you know why we argue but still you keep doing it, you don't show efforts to make us not argue anymore. And when you do it again and again, of course I get very pissed and that's when you find me annoying,which I think I have solid reason to be annoyed. I'd you know that's the caused of our problem then you should solve it instead of doing it and dragging the time.
All the anger and stress that you have is all from you, not me. I don't do anything wrong. Usually when I'm not happy, I'm just asking you to stick to your words, as simple as that but I don't know why you find it difficult. It's just a simple agreement. You yourself know you don't stick to your words and its not ok but you act like its nothing at all.
Please make use of your head to think about it again about what I've written here. All I want is you to understand me. All the time you want me to understand that you need friend, you like to have fun, and other blablabla, I try so hard to understand you, but you don't even try to understand me a single time,which is not fair at all. You told me you want this relationship to work, you want to make up for the cheating incident, then please do something about this....
No comments:
Post a Comment