Sunday, September 30, 2012

No more being nice

I think I've had enough of everything, all the nonsense and all the bullshit. Maybe being a nice person is not always a good idea. Being a good girlfriend is not a good idea as well. I should start to be a bitch and show my bitchiness so people won't take advantage of me and stop taking me for granted. Enough of being taken for granted, enough of being stepped on, enough of being patient, enough of being bullied, enough of everything. And never ever trust the person who once promised to take care of you and stand up for you. It's all bullshit, only the stupidest person on earth who believe in those things.

Enough is enough, one time was more than enough. All the lies, all the heartache, all the pain, all the sacrifices. I never hurt anyone's feeling just because I don't have a lot of friends. I never hurt people's feelings just because of my kiasuness. I never hurt  anyone just because of my own insecurities. My things, I deal it with myself, I don't drag or try to hurt the feeling of those who are around me. I remember someone told me about all this, but seems like some people tend to forget their own words. We don't sacrifice people's feelings just for your own selfishness. You don't have friends or you have a few insecurities or you kiasu, it's all within yourself. You don't have to drag others with you. You don't have to hurt other's feeling just because of your own things.

One saying, girls love guys who hurt them while guys love to hurt those who love them. I think it's very true to some extend. Some people just make use of the love they have from others too easily that they don't appreciate and take it for granted. People never appreciate what is present until they lose it, and usually when it happens, everything will be too late and only regret remains....


No comments:

Post a Comment