Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Culture difference

The way of everyone think is different from others. What you think is right might be wrong to others and what others think right might be wrong to you. All this also depends on the culture they believe in and the way they brought up as well as the environment and the people you surround yourself with. This is especialy difficult when it comes to relationship. Who can tell which is right and which is wrong???

Texting other girls/guys for everyday and night, who can tell me if it's right or wrong? One party might take it as nothing but another might think differently. Insecurity is an ugly thing, but it's not just about the insecurity. It is also about respecting your partner's feelings. What if your partner do the same thing, how will you feel about it? One day, two days, three days, one week, two weeks you can still tolerate it and not say anything, how about everyday, how will things become? How will the relationship be? Relationship that is full of hatred because one's voice is never been heard? Is it right or is it wrong?

On the other side, as friends and you text your friend everyday and night knowing they have a partner, who can tell me if it's right or wrong thing to do? Do you as friends ever think of whatever you do which seem ok to you might not be ok to your friend's partner? Do you give a respect to your friend's relationship and their partner regards whether you know them or not? Do you ever think of what if because of what you do then your friend's relationship is ruined? And if it does happen, how do you feel about it, do you ever feel regret and guilty to your friend and their partner?

For some people this issue is acceptable and not for others, depending on the way we see things. Personally, if I know that my friend has a partner, I watch after what I do towards my friendship. Even if they openly tell me that they are and their partner are ok about it, I still watch myself. I respect my friend's relationship and their partner's feeling even if I don't know him/her. I don't want to be called as the third party or be hated because of things that I think it's ok to be done. No matter how closed or how long or how well I know my friend, once I know that they have a partner, I make a gap to make sure that both the friendship between me and my friend and the relationship of my friend and the partner is not ruined or in trouble because of me. I don't want to lose my friendship, and I don't want my friend to lose the relationship as well.

And another thing, if you are in a relationship having a boyfriend/girlfriend, do you think texting with others day and night is the right thing to do even for just being friends? For you maybe it's ok but do you ever consider about how your other half think and feel about it? Even if they say it's ok, is it right to do that? And even worse if knowing that your partner doesn't feel comfortable about what you do but you still do it, is it ok to keep it on still? Do you respect his/her feelings then?

Somehow it seems different to others. Some actually don't worry about this at all or it never even crossed their mind. Or maybe it's just their culture, their culture to be ok to everything without thinking the need of respecting each other's feeling. Then can they be called as bitches and assholes? Let ourself think about it, no one is right or wrong, depends on how we see things :)


No comments:

Post a Comment