All the plan from the beginning before we came here have changed thanks to your family, the caused of everything. The plan to come to Sydney together, find a place together, go back during the holiday together,everything is ruined. Poor me who had to take all the blame for everything. And because of everything, the relationship that we treasured and cherished changed as well.
Yeah, I did admit my mistake for playing around out of anger. I went out with another guy because of what your family has done to me. I played around and went out with another guy twice, I admit it. But at least I went out when we were not together. Even not when we were officially not together, but at least we were apart from one another, and not when we were officially in a relationship. And don't forget, when we were in a relationship, I flirted but I never involved my feeling to try to fall for others, to seek for attention from others, or to make others fall for me. I flirted but it never caused anything to our relationship.
From your side, you played twice as well. It is fair enough, I played twice and you played twice. But you played when we were officially together in the relationship. You told me that you know your limit and what you were doing. For both times, the girls, your affairs turned you down. Try to imagine if both keep continuing texting and chatting all the time? You said you know what you were doing. But somehow, if you know what you were doing and you know what you did might cause harm to the relationship, you should take action to stop instead of waiting for the other party to turn you down, sad and then only turn back to me and told me you knew your limit.
It is fair that both of us played twice. But there were difference still.I played around because I was so much hurt by your family,but when I came back, I was and am fully faithful and committed to us. When you came back, you told me you would be faithful but instead it happened again the same exact way like the first one. I flirted with guys before when we were together, but I didn't text people 24/7 and do things that would make you feel uncomfortable, and I didn't put our relationship at risk because I knew my limit to not involved my feeling. You played and flirted around doing things that made me feel uncomfortable, and still keep doing it with some feelings involved to the point that you forgot that you were still in a relationship. If it was just playing around with no feeling involved, I wouldn't mind. But the thing was, you went all gaga and fell hard for them.
I didn't say much even for the second affair because I reflected back onto myself that I played twice as well (although I played because of what your family has done to me). I think it's fair enough for both of us. After the two incidents that we had from both side, I do wish that these are the last time we played around outside. There is nothing wrong with being faithful and committed to each other especially if we know that is the person that you are most comfortable with. What will we gain while playing outside and fall for other people that we barely know and being infactuated for a bit but ruined the relationship that has been there for years? It's just like the saying of "When we are busy picking up the stones, we don't realise that we might lose the diamond". I'm smart enough to learn the lesson from all this, I hope you are smart one as well. Remember the line "Once bitten twice shy"? Don't just make it a saying, keep up with it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment