Omg, suddenly feeling so sick, I don't know why. But there a super big disappointment really. I was sleeping then woke up back and forth to the toilet to vommit. He could see I'm really not feeling well but he just doesn't care and leave. What if one day he comes back and I'm no longer there, will he actually care? Even like today he does't care at all, even when I get sick his friends are still much more important. What is this then?
Few months back when he woke me up and told me he was not feeling well, I immediately got up and checked on him to make sure he was ok, to take care of him, got some medicine and made some nice warm tea for me, stayed by his side and accompanied him, made sure he got everything that he needed, but when I get sick, this is what he gives me?
He saw me so sick, he couldn't even use his phone to tell his friends such things like,"I'm sorry my gf suddenly is not feeling well, I won't be able to make it this time, I have to look after her" or this sort of things. He could if he really wants to, but he doesn't. If they are really good friends, they should understand. It's al within himself afterall, not his friends to be blamed, he is just too kiasu. Even if I actually ask him to stay just now, I could expect a reason such as this thing has been planned so can't change plan last minute or you will be ok trust me, all this excuses so he can go out still. Geez.....
Right before he left, I only told him to come back early because I'm not feeling well. All he answered as,"see first, I don't know what the plan is tonight with the girls". Maybe even if I suddenly text him telling him I'm going to die now, he doesn't even care...
Huge disappointment!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment