Sunday, March 24, 2013

Crossroads

I'm confused. There is a big dilemma in me. It's about the decision to take. I'm afraid that I might regret it later on. It's very difficult. It has been tearing me apart. Which one should I choose? What should I do?

To stay or to leave??

I've chose to stay for many many times but things never turn out as how I wanted them to be. Is it a wake up call that it's time to leave and see what I really want out of all this? But what if when I choose to leave and I regret it later? On the other side I keep asking myself that how many times should I try to make things work? I've been the one to try hard for the past one whole year when things started to turn upside down. I've pushed myself to the limit of my patience. However, if I leave now, is it gonna be worth it, why would I try hard back then? A part of me says that I should keep trying since I've gone this far, but another part says that enough is enough, if he wants me then he should have tried hard since before, not now.

Sometimes I really wish to see the future aheads me to help me to make up my mind. STAY OR LEAVE???


No comments:

Post a Comment