Saturday, February 9, 2013

This is me!

For those who know me for some time, they know how I really am. For those who love me, they accept me as it it. When I'm not ok, I'm not ok.

I can't smile and act like nothing happened. I'm no fake! I can't act like there is nothing while there are so many things going on. I'm not like other people. I'm not a good actor, I don't act. If I'm not happy, I show my grumpy face and simply shut my mouth. I'm not like other who can smile and not feel guilty for something bad, I can't come home and act like there is nothing going on at home while having affairs outside. I can't tell people to look at me in the eyes to believe my words while telling all the lies.

If I tell people that I love them, I mean it. I mean every single word I say. If I say you are important it means you are and you will be my priority, not like others who can say love and those sort of things but still make the person feel like shit all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment