7 September 2008 - that was the day she left. After 612 days, today, i'm here, still grieving over it. It has been a long 612 days without her. I miss her. I miss everything, every moments with her. Her love, that was a real one. The love that can never be replaced. No matter what she's done, how good and bad she was, she's still the best mom i've ever had. Only one mother in this world, she was my only one. None can replace her. She was and is the one i love the most, and yes, i'm crying really badly right now while typing this post. I miss her so so so so much.
For those of you who still have your mom around, do appreciate her, love her as much as you love urself. Tell her, show her how much she means to you before everything's too late. Make her feel special everyday. You'll never know how important she is til the time she has to go.
A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. - Victoria Secunda
"Momma was home. She was the most totally human, human being that I have ever known, and so very beautiful. Within our home, she was an abundance of love, discipline, fun, affection, strength, tenderness, encouragement, understanding, inspiration, support." - Leontyne Price

Happy Belated Mom's Day, Ma! "Momma was home. She was the most totally human, human being that I have ever known, and so very beautiful. Within our home, she was an abundance of love, discipline, fun, affection, strength, tenderness, encouragement, understanding, inspiration, support." - Leontyne Price

Although you are not around anymore, remember that you are always in my heart.
From your daughter who misses you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment